UNDERSTANDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
About the Course
This program is designed to train participants in understanding and appreciating management system principles, models and requirements of the management system models. The program lays specific emphasis on the “performance” aspect of the management system models. In addition, it also provides specific guidance on identifying the processes, metrics and knowledge system required for implementing a management system model specific to your business.
- Introduction Management Systems
- Management System Principles
- Management System Models
- Understanding Requirements and Application to your Business
- Processes, Metrics and Knowledge System
- Case Exercises
- Senior Leadership/Managers facilitating implementation of a management system model
- Internal Auditors
- Quality Professionals.
Note: This program can be customized for different levels of Management within the organization.