LEAN SIX SIGMA PRACTITIONERS COURSE
About the Course
This program is designed to train Managers on Lean Six Sigma concepts and methodology. Participants will learn how to use a structured approach to solving chronic quality and process problems. In addition, participants will learn useful quality and lean management tools that they can use to solve business problems.
- Introduction to Problem Solving
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC – Structured Problem-Solving Methodology
- Analytical Techniques
- Statistical Tools and Methods for Problem Solving
- Project Management using real and virtual teams
- Change Management
Who Should Attend
All Managers of business processes who are involved in solving quality and process problems.
- Provide a time-tested methodology for business performance improvement
- Enhance understanding of Performance Management and Improvement
- Statistical tools data analysis
- Refresh knowledge on key Planning and Quality tools
- Appreciate Change Management and equip them to manage resistance to change
- Manage improvement projects using real and virtual teams
- Have fun learning in a workshop mode using case exercises.